Brymo wants to sleep with my wife for a colab - Adekunle Gold

 “

Brymo told me he has to sleep with my wife first “ Adekunle Gold - Blog Base Media

 

Brymo told me he has to sleep with my wife first “ Adekunle Gold - Blog Base Media


“ There was this song my wife wrote , I looked at it and felt like it could be a perfect collaboration with Brymo .  I texted Brymo , sent him my wife’s verse he told me he likes it but he will sleep with my wife first . That was so disrespectful to me . I asked him if this is how they exploit young female talents and his reply was “ Bye “ .   I and my wife practiced no sex before marriage . We dated for over 8 years without sex just to marry and someone disrespects my wife this much ? Simi still did the song and guess what ? It was a hit “ Adekunle Gold 


Honestly young female talents need to be careful of these industry vultures .  Fame and hits are not sexually transmitted . Success is a product of hard work , creativity, marketing  and consistency . 


That is why his career crumbled beyond repair


Credit: Zamani blog

Post a Comment

0 Comments